Experienced Residential HVAC Technician Job Details Near Mount Prospect, Illinois
Intelligent Service Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Drain Cleaning of Mount Prospect, IL is looking for a motivated Experienced Residential HVAC Technician to troubleshoot, diagnose, service, repair, and perform maintenance on heating and cooling systems throughout the areas of Arlington Heights, Barrington, Buffalo Grove. Des Plaines, and Evanston. This service technician position typically works 8 to 10-hour workdays with a rotating weekend on-call requirement and earns competitive pay based on experience.
In addition to top industry pay plus bonus opportunities equaling the ability to earn over $100,000/year, we offer our service technicians the following:
- Lucrative monthly bonuses
- Paid training, including paid education
- Job stability and satisfaction
- Incentive programs and quarterly all-company breakfasts
- Positive work/life balance
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Diverse, team-oriented, and open communication work environment
…and all the popcorn you can eat.
We also offer our service technicians a great benefit package including medical benefits, profit sharing, IRA retirement option, company-paid uniform with uniform maintenance, a new company-provided phone, tablet, and service vehicles with top-grade stock, as well as paid holidays – even your birthday is a paid day off!
OUR IDEAL EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL HVAC TECHNICIAN
- PROVIDE SAFETY FIRST FOR OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS: Think twice, act once
- DELIVER SUPERIOR SERVICE: Exceeding every customer’s expectations
- DEMONSTRATE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEGRITY: Doing the right thing even when no one is looking
- CONTRIBUTE TO A GREAT PLACE TO WORK: all for one and one for all
- EMBRACE OUR CORE PURPOSE: Helping all people live in greater safety and comfort
If these ideal service technician traits describe you, please continue reading!
ABOUT INTELLIGENT SERVICE PLUMBING, HEATING, COOLING, & DRAIN CLEANING
Serving Chicago since 1979, Intelligent Service is the company local residents trust for plumbing, HVAC, and indoor air quality. As market leaders of the service industry, our clients have come to rely on our exceptional service and problem-solving acumen. Embracing our core model of helping people live in greater safety and comfort, our professional tradespeople ensure our high standards are met, our products and services exceed expectations, and overall customer satisfaction.
Our professional team is the foundation of our success. Which is why we provide a company culture comprised of trust, integrity, and transparency, as well as a clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want!
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL HVAC TECHNICIAN
- Can meet and exceed shop minimums
- Technical, reliable, and professional
- Have a working knowledge of local HVAC Codes
- Can draw simple diagrams and read blueprints
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
If you are excited about this opportunity, don’t delay. Apply today to join our team as an Experienced Residential HVAC Technician!